Just thought I would share a few of my favourite Christmas decorations this year!

I bought quite a few old 'Shiny Brights' from Ebay which I just love. They look great on a tree but I like to display them in bowls around the house as well - they add a bit of colour!

These are my favourite mercury glass decorations - I have quite a few of these but you can never have too many!

Another bowl of shiny brights on my TV cabinet.


My all time favourite decoration which my whole tree is decorated around (colour wise) are my Greengate pink, red and white glass flowers!



I can't go past the plain mercury glass in different shapes displayed in an old pewter bowl! Hope you are all having a great week - I know we have been slack with our blogging but its so busy leading up to Christmas! Will try and do better! Tracey x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top