What a fabulous combination! I know I have posted about green velvet lounges a couple of times before (they happen to be a favourite), but after looking through images of Miles Redd's work recently, I see that he likes to accessorise with animal print which is another favourite of mine! The following three images are all rooms by Miles Redd with green velvet sofas and animal print cushions.

via house beautiful
Love the geometric print side chair as well!

Such an interesting room but the sofa is the icing on the cake!

Fabulous use of studwork on this sofa - love it paired with the red ottoman!

This gorgeous combination has been used by other designers as well:


Tory Burch's NY appartment by Daniel Romualdez...



Room by Palmer Weiss...




And the original, Hubert De Givenchy!
Such a fabulous look is always bound to get replicated...who knows, I may even use it myself one day! Tracey xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top