It's the weekend - woooop! Any great plans? To me weekends are for kicking back and getting away from it all (OK, and the odd glass of wine). And I'm sure I could do both of these in this beautiful Norwegian space, given the chance! Looking out over a Norwegian fjord, Hilde and Kristian Eriksen designed the home from scratch and decorated the interior in white, shades of grey and warm light wood. The furniture is a mix of modern design and antiques.  And the result is a serene, warm, light-filled home. Oh how I would love to spend my weekend here, how about you?!









Photography: Yvonne Wilhelmsen. Femina. Post inspired by Style Files owner of beautiful shop Le Souk.  


Anything that stands out to you?

A few items I know and love: Vitra Hang it All, Eames DSR chairs, Wishbone CH24 chair. I usually buy my market basket bags when I visit my sister in Mallorca but you can also source them here.

For more Norwegian inspiration this weekend there are many wonderful spaces to be found here. And a couple of Norwegian blogs to browse: Fjeldborg, Stylizimo, and Elisabeth Heier.

Have you ever visited Norway? I've been to Bergen and Oslo. But I dream about going hut to hut hiking in the Norwegian wilderness one day too.

Have a great couple of days and see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top