Wondering what to do in the wee small hours of the morning so I thought i would share some more pics from our gorgeous little trip to Paris. I have been very selective not to include any of myself in my thick layers of black clothing or the other 2 girls as they made me vow not to do so. I can only say that 3 woman together in Paris, What a ball!!
Our lovely little apartment was right across the road from the Eiffel Tour
Flowers everywhere, add colour to the grey skies above. This was a sweet little flower shop in St Gemain
Had to take a photo of the metro sign outside of Invalides
We stopped off at cafe Marley for a warm cup of ceylon tea at the Louve
Looking out from our apartment
Laduree treats at Chateau Versaille
Walking across the bridge on our way back home from dinner at Ladureee on the Champs Elysee. Love watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle on the hour for 5 minutes
Inside our 2 bedroom apartment. Not too messy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top