We haven't stopped since we returned from our trip so I must appologise for our lack of posts once again! We went to Sydney for the day on Wednesday for Design & Decoration and went and listened to Kathryn Ireland's seminar which was fantastic. She is such an inspiring speaker and we went afterwards to meet her and get a signed copy of her latest book...I just love it! I have already found a spot for it in my cabinet!
After we finished up at the trade fair, we headed over to look at some of our favourite stores in Woollahra, including the Donna Hay General Store, where I picked up a couple of gorgeous green milk glass cake stands...I couldn't resist them! As you can see, I have a matching mixing bowl which my mum gave me a couple of years ago! Hopefully we will have more time for posts in the next week! Happy weekend! Tracey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top