Last week I shared pictures from Danish student Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg's lovely home. And guess what? I just discovered another set! These lovely shots were taken by Tia Borgsmidt (shared with kind permission) and stylist Mette Helena Rasmussen about a year ago. It's fascinating to see how a home evolves over the space of a year (Julie shares all the changes on IG here). I love the rustic wood beams,  day bed (oh how I could kick back there right now with a magazine) and that fab bike! Is there anything that stands out to you?








Photos Tia Borgsmidt (shared with kind permission). Stylist Mette Helena Rasmussen. Homeowner: Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg

I'm still wishing I lived like this when I was a student, how about you?!

Another things I noticed this time were the gymnastic rings - I've never managed to conquer these - have you?! But that's not to say they don't add a cool sporty edge to the space (in combo with that bike).  Do you have any exercise equipment at home?

Other Danish homes I absolutely love are all squirreled away here (scroll passed the first one as it's likely to be this one).

I'm heading off on a photo shoot today in the Skåne countryside, so excited!

I hope you have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top