I love this relaxed home of communications masters student Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg which she shares with her boyfriend in Aalborg, Denmark. Julie is a keen writer and interior decorator and recently did an internship at one of my favourite Danish interiors magazines BoligLiv. She loves to mix old with new and has a big thing for plants, which can be seen dotted around the apartment. There are so many details I love about this space - the black and white wall in the bedroom with the low shelf as a side table, the DIY shoe rack in the hall, the open dressing room. Did your home look as cool as this when you were a student (I'd love to say mine did)?!











All photos Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg

A few items I know and love: Kubus 4 candleholder, string lights, Eames DSW chair, Tom Dixon copper shade pendant, string pocket shelves, Hay clamp light.

Is there anything you love in particular about this space?

Thank you Julie for sending me the wonderful pictures (you can see more pictures of this fab home on Instagram).

If you're a fan of black and white and after a little more inspiration there are tons of beautiful monochrome spaces in my archive here, many of which also have a lovely mid-century touch.

Now, I'd better get back to my 'white floor make-over' - almost there, exciting!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top