After a crazy week on shoots, I'm finally enjoying a morning at home, just me, my tea and my computer (oh and an entire production crew shooting my home around me, but I'm still taking it easy! has your week been crazy too? Today I'd like to share a calm, pared-back space to slow things down a bit and get us in the weekend mood!  This apartment belongs to Cardigans singer Nina Persson and is currently for sale here in Malmö (come and join the Malmö massive!). I love the high ceilings, checkered painted floor and the entire bathroom. What a lovely, serene space, don't you think?











Bo-laget

Could you live here? I'd move in tomorrow!

The checkered floor is absolutely lovely and a very classic Swedish country look, it's fab to see it in the city too. One of my friends recently created her own using plenty of measuring sticks, tape and paint (potential DIY project?!).

I also love the sheer curtains in the bedroom -they add a soft, romantic feel. I've got white linen curtains in my bedroom and absolutely love them. I have snuck in some black out blinds though - as let's face it, they don't block out much light when it comes to that all important shut eye!

Is there anything that you love in particular about this space?

More stunning Malmö homes here, here and here.

Oh and the speakers list is now live for The Hive 2015 blog conference in Berlin - there's no turning back now - eeeeeee (scary mary!).  Will you be going? I went for the first time last year and had such a blast, met lots of people and learnt a ton about blogging too. You can read more about it / sign-up here. It would be great to see some friendly faces in the crowd!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top