Looking at these pictures you'd think they were fresh out of the pages of a glossy magazine. In fact, it's one of the latest homes for sale through Stadshem. Taking estate agent photography and styling to a whole new level, this stunning space in Gothenburg is decorated in white, light wood, greys and black through out and a mix of designer classics, mid-century and industrial finds. The result is an incredibly calm, modern scandinavian space which I could move into tomorrow. Could you live here?









Stadshem Post inspired by Unfinished Home with thanks

Is there anything that stands out to you?

For me, it's the light wood and grey tones in the hallway. I always think it's important to create a 'wow' entrance as it's the first thing people see when they come through the door and sets the scene for the rest of the home. I'm not there yet with my own home, but I'm working on it (hallway inspiration here)!

I spy the Flos 265 wall light - one of my favorite pieces

See more of the space here. 

Other utterly fabulous black and white apartments here, here and here

It's the weekend - woo hoo! Up to anything fun? We'll be celebrating my husbands birthday (the girls have been busy cutting, pasting, painting, sticking…all week!). I hope we'll make it for a walk and bbq out in the forest too. 

Have a fab couple of days and see you Monday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top