I got up at the crack of dawn this morning and writing this on the train with match sticks holding open my eyes (almost!). Oh how I long to go back to bed, preferably in a beautiful light-filled, airy bedroom like Tine & Jacob's, founders of Tine K Home (did you see the complete home tour  tour on Tuesday?). I love the boho, relaxed vibe and the calm and uncluttered feel - note, no screens! And that connected, walk-in wardrobe?…oh yes!  I could get an extra 40 winks, or simply pad about here all morning, how about you?!









Homeowner: Tine Kjeldsen, Tine K Home (with kind permission). Stylist: Tone Kroken, photographer: Yvonne Wilhelmsen

Many of the items you see in this room can be found at Tine K Home, I especially love the rugs! There's also a fab rug give-away here right now).

Top tips for creating a calm bedroom I try to live by in my room: no screens, open windows regularly for fresh air, add greenery and keep the room cool. Decorate with calm colours. Use black-out blinds or thick curtains to make the room as dark as possible. Choose artwork carefully (imagery can be powerful). Do you have any tips?

Other bedroom tours I love include this, this and this one. Or why not go for a dark, cocoon-like feel like in this bedroom or all out crazy like this one?!  Do you have a favorite?

Fab children's bedroom inspiration here and here (including my girls recently renovated bedroom).

Have a lovely day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top