Let's face it, TV's get a bad deal when it comes to interior inspiration. They're either removed entirely from the shoot or hidden just out of frame.  Which is probably why I get so many questions about how to display (or hide) all our beloved screens! And today, I might just have the answer. This home for sale through Entrance includes a fab James Bond style hidden TV solution (oh yes!). Could you imagine doing this in your home? It helps that the rest of the apartment is pretty amazing too!















Credits: All photos - Entrance

What are your thoughts about TV's in your home?

We chose not to have a TV in our sitting room and instead have one in a 'snug'. This is partly to do with design and partly to do with not wanting the children to turn the TV on as soon as they walk in the door. Having said, they're forever nicking my laptop to watch cooking programs on YouTube! Seriously, my four year old knows more about baking than I do!! 

Apart from the incredible bones of the apartment, the other thing that stands out to me is the green spot! So simple, yet so cool, DIY project for the weekend perhaps? 

Since I'm from London, I'm always looking out for the latest events, and one of the most exciting is the May Design Series, an interiors exhibition in London between 17 - 19 May. The exhibition brings together new creative talent, local and international exhibitors and industry buyers covering furniture, fabric, lighting, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. A complimentary conference runs throughout the three days too. Oh and did I mention the champagne bar?! You can read more about it here and register as a visitor or exhibitor.

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top