Hello Monday! And what a sunny one you are. Today I've chosen a home to match the mood - light, bright and colorful with inspiration around every corner. It belongs to Dutch business owner Ingrid Jansen. Ingrid started her company a few years ago when she designed her first recycled wooden stool with a crocheted cover for her home. Requests started flooding in and WOOD & WOOL STOOL was born. Ingrid's Holland based home is the perfect backdrop for her colorful handmade, wood and / or crocheted items she creates and sells.











Photography: Ingrid Jansen - WOOD WOOL & STOOL, with kind permission. Post inspired by Style Files

What a lovely home. Personal, white with pops of color and a very warm homespun feel. I would love to have some of Ingrid's colorful crocheted items in my home wouldn't you? They look especially great against the white backdrop. 

Other homes I'm turning to for inspiration today include this, this and this one. Bring on the brights! 

Have you got any plans for the week? It's all go in my home - last week we put up these shelves and now I'm starting my bedroom make-over - slightly scary but soooo exciting. Hint: the project involves tins and tins of Strong White by Farrow & Ball and quite possibly some bold swathes of color! Post to follow soon. 

Have a great start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top