I hope you had a wonderful weekend? We've had real April showers here in Southern Sweden and as I write from my corner in a cafe by the sea this morning the rain is coming down in sheets outside, it's all very cosy! Indoors is the best place to be today -  and I have just came across this little gem on Stadshem. This two room apartment is teeming with vintage finds and mid-century pieces. I love the white, black and cognac colour scheme too, very lovely.








Stadshem

I can't take my eyes of that black gloss Smeg fridge! Anything that catches your eye?

I'm a huge fan of cognac, it can add real warmth to a colour scheme. Some of my favourite colour combinations include the blue and cognac mix in this pretty Swedish home, monochrome and cognac in this stunning Danish home and the grey and cognac in this apartment.

Have a lovely Monday!

PS Thank you to the wonderful Krisp Interior for featuring an interview with me over the weekend, I really enjoyed taking part!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top