If you've seen the pictures of my sitting room (here and here) you'll know I am a big fan of mid century furniture. This is why the home of Natalie Myers caught my eye for today's post. It was designed by Veneer Designs, a full service interior design studio which brings a modern organic mid-century inspired perspective to contemporary spaces.  I certainly see that here with the beautiful mid-century furniture complimented by kilim rugs and cool art photography. What a great space don't you think?!







Veneer Designs via Plastolux with thanks
I especially love the pale pink Kilim rug in the sitting room - how beautiful is that?! Perhaps something for my sitting room? I also like the Hudson Bay Point blanket on the single bed  - although I'm a little too primary colour shy to have it in my own home, how about you?

I've shown so many mid-century inspired home tours here before, in case you missed them here are a few of my favourites: a unique German space, the stunning home of Natalie Schwer and this monochrome space with a mid-century touch. Oh so cool.

Have a lovely day and see you Friday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top