Although not everyone is up for adding bright colour and bold prints to our homes there's no denying that it can add a really playful element to a home. Take this Malmö apartment as an example. The owners have used a white base (floors, walls and ceilings) and added fabulous Svenskt Tenn wallpaper, Ferm Living rugs and brightly coloured furniture and throws to create a lovely, happy family home.







Bjurfors via Nicety blog
Is this your kind of style, or more a space you prefer to admire from a far?

I'm getting bolder and bolder and slowly introducing more colour to my home (although friends may beg  to differ!). Do you have a lot of colours and bold prints in your home or prefer to stick to a monochrome mix?

My family and I are currently touring islands off the coast of Denmark for the second half of our summer holiday and just arrived at Samso. I'm looking forward to heading off on our bicycles to explore now......(tips welcome!)

Have a lovely day, I hope the sun is shining where you are too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top