Well hello there Monday! I hope you had a great weekend?! It's half term here in Southern Sweden so I'm gearing up for a trip to London later this week - sooo excited! Are you up to anything fun? Today I'd like to share this lovely apartment here in Malmö with you. There's just something about it I love - could it be the mid-century touches? Most likely! But also the elements of surprise such as the bright floral printed cushion against the green harlequin wallpaper in the hall or the pom poms in the bedroom. So pretty! What do you love about this home?








Bo-laget

Could you live here? If so, you're in luck, it's actually for sale! Come join the Malmö massive!

A few items I know and love: Prints: apple papple, pirum parum, Martin Lannering insect alphabet. String shelves. Hay industrial lamp

I know it sounds crazy but my family and I are already talking about what to do next summer! I think it's because the days are getting so short. A few weeks ago I received a mail about Villa Pia in Lippiano, between Tuscany and Umbria in Italy. I immediately started dreaming about sipping a cappuccino while looking out over the olive groves, vineyards and a 10th century castle in the distance. And Villa Pia sounds totally family friendly too. The 5 acre grounds offer two swimming pools, play areas and a trampoline. And children are welcome to join cookery and art classes (my girls would be in heaven!). And for us adults they offer cookery classes, pilates and wine tasting (I guess not all at the same time!) among other things. Could I have found my summer vacation 2015?!

I hope you have a lovely day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top