Grey really has been the er, hot interior colour this year. Whether it's an entire apartment painted in a striking charcoal grey like this one or light nuances of grey like this one. This apartment designed by Moodhouse follows the latter trend. 'Brohuset' is a new 16 story high glass fronted apartment building overlooking Stockholm (wow!). The apartment has been painted in shades of white and grey and then softened with sheepskin throws and other textiles. I love the half painted grey wall in the hall with the matching chair - definitely an idea to steal! All in all its such a serene space don't you think?








Photography; Kristofer Johnsson. Interior: Moodhouse. Styling Marie Ramse.
Do you like the mix of whites with greys?

I'm not sure where this lovely Stockholm poster is from (anyone know?) but I came across some similar graphic city posters here. My collection of favourite grey items include these napkins. a super soft grey and white blanket, luxury charcoal linen bedding and this 'fading lake lady' painting (don't you think this print would look lovely in this space?!).

More gorgeous grey interiors here, here and here...

I'm so happy to be in London with my girls for a few days visiting family and re-charging my batteries, are you up to anything fun for half-term?

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top