This relaxed, boho apartment in Stockholm has been furnished with a mix of mid-century, industrial and contemporary Scandinavian.  It's the kind of place i cold see myself instantly feeling at home in. I particularly love the day bed and step ladder as a bed side table. One other thing I noticed was the wiring / cables. Usually homes are styled within an inch of their lives so cables are either hidden or photo-shopped out. In this case they're entirely visible - and I have to say, it's kind of refreshing. Although it hasn't stopped me from providing a few cool cable tips below!










Fantastic Frank - found via Coco Lapine with thanks. 

I love the relaxed, raw vibe of this apartment, how about you?

I see they have the Uten.silo organiser which is a favourite of mine, I've been thinking about adding one to my home work space.  What do you think?

Back to the cables! If like me, your power chords are a bit of a battle, the best thing to do would be to get them chased into the wall by an electrician. But the good news is there are other cool ways with wires. Here's my round-up of fab DIY ideas:

5 fab ways with wires
Turn your cables into wall art.
Go all in with a neon power cord (I also love these colourful cables)
Jazz up a wire with coloured tape
Hide them behind wooden beads
Neaten up extra cable length with cord tacos.

Do you have any of your own tips?

Have a lovely day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top