Hello, and happy thanks giving to everyone in America! Here in Sweden it's a normal Friday - but hey, that means it's the weekend so I'm happy! Since I'm in a festive mood I'll be publishing two posts today: a home tour and then later, some fab Scandinavian Christmas inspiration. First, the wonderful home of Swedish stylist Pella Hedeby which is up for sale. Pella's graphical signtaure style shines through in every room. I also love the light grey marble, white floors and the cosy bedroom. I'm sure Pella's very sad to be leaving such a great space, but personally, I'm so excited to see what she does in her next home, aren't you?!





 


Home: Pella Hedeby. Fastighetsbyrån

I love the thin shelving in the bedroom, what a great way to display favourite prints.

A couple of items I know and love: I have the same chunky moss knit throw in my bedroom. I also have a smaller version of the 'Je t'aime beaucoup' print by Therese Sennerholt (she also sells this fabulous fashion photography print). I'm a big fan of the Koushi Lampshade by Mark Eden Schooley which Pella has in her sitting room.

Is there anything that stands out to you?

If you like Pella's apartment you'll love some of the Swedish homes she has styled including this one, this one. and this one.

See you a little later for some Scandinavian Christmas inspiration. And don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a very exciting Advent give-away! It's all go on my scandinavian home this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top