I always start putting up a few Christmas decorations around Advent Sunday.  In case you'll be doing the same, here's a little modern Scandinavian Christmas inspiration for advent calendars, candles and a pretty olive branch wreath I'm hoping to make for my front door.  Happy decorating!






Images: 1. Frichic 2. Weekday Carnival DIY 3. Marsipan og Smilifjes 4. Bella Blogit 5. Petra Bindel 6. Does anyone know the credit?  

I'm planning lots more Christmas posts in the month of December. In the meantime you can take a peek through past Christmas posts here (scroll passed the first post which will be the same as this one), or take a look at my Christmas Pinterest board which I'm forever updating.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to enter a fab advent give-away!

Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top