When do you start putting up your Christmas decorations? I've already added a few touches to my home including white amaryllis and hyacinths (I love the scent) as well as a few lit candles at breakfast and as soon as it gets dark at 15.30 (yes, I know!). This lovely, warm Finnish home is a perfect example of late November / early December Christmas decorating. It's the Helsinki pad of Kaisa, her partner, and cat Mr Paw (who can be seen making himself at home on the sofa). Kaisa is a dab hand at DIY (as you can see on her blog No Home Without You) and loves Scandinavian interiors and crafts. This is reflected in the way she has decorated her space - I particularly love the fairylights display, plants and bunting. How about you?








No Home Without You with kind permission. 

I love how Kaisa has used a nordic base (white walls and light wood floors), and then added mid-century finds and touches of rustic wood for an extra cosy vibe. The bunting over the table reminds me of this wonderful Christmas space. DIY decorating idea for Thanksgiving or First advent perhaps?

Is there anything you love in particular about Kaisa's home?

Have a lovely day!

PS you can see examples of how I add amaryllis and hyacinths to my home work work place here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top