It's pouring with rain in Southern Sweden today but it hasn't been like this for so long there's something strangely comforting about it! Do you find this sometimes? Today's home tour is of a fairly small (I have to be careful here, I've been told before how spoilt we are in S.Sweden!) two room Swedish apartment. I love the way the stylist has created different areas within each room so that it not only looks lovely but is practical too.









Alvhem

I love how they have squeezed in a cool home office area in the corner of the bedroom which is flooded with natural light. A perfect pad to wile away a rainy day don't you think?!

Anything you love in particular about this home?

Next weekend I'm attending The Hive European Blog Conference over the bridge in Copenhagen, Denmark. I'm so excited as it will actually be my first ever blog conference! Plus it gives me a great excuse to nip over to one of my favourite design cities (I hope I don't get distracted on my way to the venue....!). Will you be attending?

Have a lovely day and I hope the sun's shining for you (or you're enjoying the rain!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top