I moved to Sweden exactly ten years today. Crazy! In that time I married my wonderful Swedish husband, had  my two lovely little girls, created this blog and renovated our home among other life adventures. Thank you Sweden, for being a wonderful hostess, here's to many years to come! In my dreams I'm celebrating with a fabulous alfresco party and of course you're all invited. Hope you can make it?!.....






Image 1 via Grey and Scout, 3: Ann Street Studio. Final image via Lay Baby Lay. If you can supply the photographer / stylist name for any of these beautiful images please let me know, it would be wonderful to accurately credit them. 

I love the last picture in particular - who needs a babysitter? This is such a great way of keeping the little ones entertained while we dance the night away don't you think?! And of course, that's you in the second picture arriving?

Waterfall and cluster fairy lights and vintage champagne glasses a must as well as lots more inspiration on my new party and food pin boards. There's always my alfresco board for the morning after brunch too. Party on people!

Back tomorrow with a Scandinavian house tour to enjoy and inspire us all over weekend, see you then. And in the meantime, have a wonderful Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top