Who said primary colours were only for children? This cheerful home makes me smile with it's brightly coloured bunting, garlands and accessories and there's not a little one in sight! The great thing about all of these items is that they can be moved or exchanged at anytime - such a quick and easy way to update a home!  It helps that the former Swedish carpenter studio has beautiful bones too of course, but I think this apartment demonstrates that it's very easy to bring out the kid in all of us, don't you agree?!











Stadshem
What do you think of these pops of bright colours?

I spy IKEA rugs, cushions and hooks. Search Etsy for a ton of vintage lamps and colourful garlands. I love this bright coloured bunting and pom poms. I also love these paper flowers, in fact the more I search, the more colourful home decor items I find, it's like opening pandora's box!!

Other colourful home inspiration to be found in the happy home of Jenny Brandt, this vintage inspired Southern Sweden home and a fresh and modern apartment in Malmö. Bright Bazaar's new book 'Embracing Colour for make-you-smile style' is also teeming with fab inspiration.

Have a lovely, bright  and cheerful Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top