This Swedish home is positively teeming with fab designer pieces from the Knoll Bertoia Diamond chair, Arne Jacobsen 7 chair and Hans Wegner Wishbone (or 'Y') chairs to the the oh so beautiful cognac coloured Charles le Corbusier LC3 sofa which serves as a very cool centre-piece. I also love how adding a simple bunch of peonies brightens up the entire space. I bought a pale pink bunch last week and they've put a smile on my face ever since (not to mention added a touch of spring to my vintage drinks trolley). Is there anything you love in particular about this home?








Bjurfors via Planete Deco

Two other very cool yet simple to update features include the bird light bulb cover and the beautiful linen bedding in soft grey and white.

I'm really excited to introduce a new sponsor today - Dorayaky sells beautifully crafted handbags by creative duo Aurora PĂ©rez and Fernando Albero. As a girl with simple taste I love the Nicole tote, but how cool are all their patterned totes and clutch bags?! I also love the MA-Z range for storage - perfect for a Scandinavian inspired home don't you think? For more inspiration and behind the scenes action check out the wonderful Dorayaky blog.

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top