Hello Monday! And what a rainy one it is here in Sweden too. But that's OK - I've got a wonderful studio home tour to brighten up our mornings. Designed by interior architects Hearth, this space in Melbourne, Australia has been transformed from a merchant builder's garage into a spacious and light home with views out over the gum trees. Many of the pieces you see including the windows, doors, bench tops, lighting and even the sink were salvaged second hand. Which just goes to show you don't need to spend a fortune to have a fabulous home.







Hearth, Melbourne, Australia. Photography: Lauren Bamford

It's incredible what you can do with a small space isn't it? But is this your type of interior?

You can find more small space apartment inspiration here, here and here (such clever solutions!).

Oh and I published a rare post on Saturday featuring an a-ma-zing Swedish home-tour (I would hate for you to miss it!!). And next Saturday I have such an exciting give-away on here open to you all - I can't disclose the prize just yet but I can say that it's made from classic Danish craftsmanship with a cheeky twist! Ooooo, intriguing.....?!

I hope you have a wonderful start to the week and see you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top