The sitting room in this Stockholm apartment is so pretty. I love the pastel palette and the beautiful way it's been styled for the shoot by Maria Kangärde and Jessica Silver Saga for Fantastic Frank. The rest of the apartment is pretty lovely too and amazing how the owners have made a relatively small living space look so light and airy. It's located in Södermalm, a borough in Sweden's capital city known for it's rugged terrain and diverse shopping and entertainment  In other words, it's very a cool place to live. I could pad around here on a Thursday could you?








I spy the Muuto stacked shelving system, the Tulip table and a handbag very similar to my terracotta one from (one of my favourite high street stores) Cos (see this beautiful one by Dorayaky too).

For more pastel inspiration check out this label (such pretty spaces!).

Thank you so much for all your suggestions yesterday for somewhere to stay in the Dordogne this summer, I hope some of you make it to the fab camper in Nashville too (and if you do let us know what it's like!).

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top